Tuesday

Centrum Multi-Me Fest

It’s been a while since I attended an event that I genuinely enjoyed that’s why I’m very ecstatic the other day. I’m talking about Centrum’s Multi-Me Lifestyle Fair which I attended with none other than my sister. The event was held at SM Mall of Asia Music Hall last October 17.

I learned this event from the radio and it caters activities on recreation and personal developments such as: Barre3 Exercise Workshops which is basically a combination of Yoga and Pilates; Culinary demonstration by Center for Culinary Arts Manila; Photography with Team Manila Lifestyle; Streetdance lessons with Groovejacks; Fashion Highlights with Freeway, Solo, and John Robert Powers. In other words, it is a sports, hobby and lifestyle fest.
Among the said activities, I’m really excited about the photography one. Unfortunately that one thing I’m looking forward wasn’t there. There was no photography lecture though they raffled a lomo camera but didn’t get lucky unlike sis who won twice on the raffle. :( Nonetheless, I still enjoyed the event. Oh, enough talking, I’ll let the pictures do that (and some caption won’t hurt) in three, two one.

When we were about to go home, we passed by an exhibit of different Virgin Mary’s statues, altars and the likes. More of it on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...