Friday

Don't Say Goodbye, Say Goodnight

My 2010 has been a collection of many things, both good and bad but I it’s more of the former. There are a couple of lessons I’ve learned and realizations I’ve made. Some goals were reached while some were abandoned.  Some dreams were realized while some were shattered. There were also things I did that I was not proud of and I admit I’ve never been assaulted by harsh realities of life this bad before. But despite all these, I’m still thankful for all the blessings, surprises and happy memories along the way.

2010 may have been a roller coaster ride for me, but nonetheless I survived it all and enjoyed it at the same time. And I know I will continue surviving all the years to come. Let’s all make 2011 a better and more prosperous year. Cheers. :)


As I welcome the New Year, here’s a short poem that I made before I bid farewell to 2010.

  hours from now you will be over
and I'm far more sober
tonight I will feast
and let all my worries rest at least
for when the dawn wakes
there are changes I have to make
as I bid goodbye to you once more
I pray that more good things will surpass the year before
we all have to move on
for genesis will unfold soon


Blessed New Year everyone! (^_^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...