Tuesday

3rd Sunday of June + Blog Feature

Howdy! Just dropping by for some quick updates for this month.

Nexxa, Pia (a cousin) and I joined the Free Heritage Postal Tour last June17. This tour is held every third Sunday of the month and is conducted by Mr. Lawrence Chan of Filipinas Stamp Collectors’ Club and some other sponsors. If you're wondering what the tour is all about, you might want to check this blog. Only, we didn't make it inside Metropolitan Theater due to permit issues so the tour just headed to the historical Escolta street. We also had an introduction to Philately which we was pretty interesting. Oh, that was a good trip. So excited to post photos but I'll do that later on just because. Anyway, some group photos are this and this (find me). If you want to join the trip (there's a tentative schedule on July 15, 2012), do check their Facebook page.

Also, I've been featured by Dani, a friend/former classmate/fellow blogger, on her awesome blog, Awesome in Manila. This was the first time so I'm really excited. Read the whole feature here. So that would be all for now.

By the way, I might also give tips on watching Eiga Sai on my next post. So do look forward to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...