Tuesday

Favorite MVs (the old ones)

I've been thinking of what to blog without recycling my old photos until I thought of music videos. So today I will post my top 5 fave music videos. I decided to divide them from my old faves to the recent ones (which I will post some other time). So here are the old ones. Enjoy!


Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake
Apparently some kind of a stalker video. This is also one of my favorite JT's songs. I've always like the idea of sneaking around. Haha. Reminds me that we should always lock our doors because we never really know. Better yet, if money is not an issue, install a CCTV camera.


Forever - The Veronicas
There is also an Australlian MV with the Pop version of the song but I prefer this American version with a rock-ish rendition of the song. I love you Jessica (the blonde one)! This video satisfies the rebel in me. Mom, can I atend a party like this? Haha.


Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
A thought provoking song with a choreography which I'll never get tired of watching. It's nice to see the dancers performing with those generic office attires.


White Flag - Dido
A classic favorite. Though you can apply the song lyrics to the video itself, it tells me otherwise: that they are stalking each other without them knowing. :) It also stars David Boreanaz (the actor who played Special FBI Agent Seely Booth in my favorite crime series, Bones).

And my top favorite music video is ....

Frozen - Madonna
This is also my most favorite MV of hers. The video is just LOVE. From the concept to the special effects to her costume and make-up (a definite peg for future costume party). Did I mention I'm in love with her Mehndi


I started thinking that since I've posted about MVs, I might as well post my local, gothic, jrock/jpop, krock/kpop videos some other time. I hope you'll watch out for those. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...