Thursday

2013 and Liebster Award


First day of the year (at least in the Chinese calendar) and though I want as much to start this post with a prelude of good things to come, I knew I’m headed for a rather frustrating (no decent photo to go with it) and disappointing one. Another not-so-good parts were the deaths I have to go through early on: my Lola passed away due to complications of her stroke, lost my five-year-old cat to cat virus and my soon–to-be-mine puppy died due to unknown reason. I think it’s because of an undigested bone.

My only compensation for this first 2013 post is that I was nominated by Dani of Awesome in Manila the Liebster Award. It’s something given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. The rules are simple: once nominated, post 11 facts about yourself, answer the awarder’s questions, post questions of your own and nominate 11 other friends. So let’s get going.


11 Facts about me 

1. Loves the feeling of sadness, melancholy and nostalgia.
2. Daydreams a lot.
3. An Ailurophile.
4. Prone to chapped lips.
5. Wishes to be taller (at least 5’5” please).
6. Fancies apple and molar-shaped objects.
7. Addicted to crime series (The Following, Bones, Fringe).
8. Likes to pet a bat, tarantula, tiger and a lot more.
9. Wants to be a Forensic anthropologist in the next lifetime.
10. Not a Buddhist but tries to follow Buddha’s teachings.
11. Never knew High School existed until last day of enrollment of the nearby High School.




11 Questions from Dani

1. If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go?
I would go back to the time when I was in High School and tell my then young self to expose herself to as much art and photography as possible and pursue her dreams no matter what. 

2. Wildest thing you've ever done?
Is this wild enough? Drinking water that has been used to wash a dozen of hands after an all day tiring training. Oh, there was also a fried tilapia head floating on the water while I was drinking. Gross but I’m still alive.

3. First date: What did you do? Where did you go? How did it turn out?
It was an hour before midnight, he took me to the cemetery, we had a picnic over someone’s grave and he sucked me by the neck and transformed me into a vampire. Rawr.  Seriously, I’m still looking forward to that first date. 

4. Three wishes: what would you ask? (No, you can't ask for more wishes).
  • That all people would be able to erase all the hatred and selfishness in their hearts and they would find inner peace and genuine happiness.
  • That the universe will give me all the wisdom, courage and persistence to pursue my dreams.
  • To live a successful, contented and happy life.

5. Fetishes?
 Nothing in particular but I love pronounced jaw lines and collarbones. And yeah fangs.

6. Last first thing you did?
There were three for this month: undergoing KUB ultrasound, CT-Scan and Transrectal ultrasound. God, what’s wrong with me?

7. Biggest pet peeve?
Ego-maniacs.

8. What's a good song to wake up to in the morning?
Radiocative by Imagine Dragons.

9. In how many languages can you say 'Hello'?
Seven.

10. Which feature do you get complimented mostly on?
Knowing what the teleserye/movie ending would be. I’m right 90% of the time. ;)

11. One rule you just can't avoid breaking?
Eating Breakfast.



11 Questions from Me


1. When is the last time you got your hair done?
2. What’s your fond memory in school?
3. If you’re going to listen for one song in your entire life, what would it be and why?
4. Do you have pets? How many and what kind?
5. Do you believe in reincarnation? What would you like to be in your next lifetime?
6. Allergies?
7. What’s your recent craving?
8. Favorite pick-me-up?
9. Can you play a musical instrument?
10. If your life is going to be made into a movie, who would you like to play your part and who do you want to direct it?
11. Last place on earth you want to be?


11 Nominees

1. Nexxa
2. Angela   
Hmmm, who else?


2 comments:

Danielle Austria said...

CRAZY ANSWERS, TOLENS! But thanks for responding! :)

Danielle Austria said...

I want to answer your questions! I'll do it here:


1. When is the last time you got your hair done?
2. What’s your fond memory in school? 
3. If you’re going to listen for one song in your entire life, what would it be and why?
4. Do you have pets? How many and what kind?
5. Do you believe in reincarnation? What would you like to be in your next lifetime? 
6. Allergies?
7. What’s your recent craving?
8. Favorite pick-me-up?
9. Can you play a musical instrument?
10. If your life is going to be made into a movie, who would you like to play your part and who do you want to direct it?
11. Last place on earth you want to be?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...