Wednesday

Random Things

I was supposed to make my recent blog post until I saw Dani's blog. I haven’t done something like this before so I gave it a try. Hmm, let’s see.

1. If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go?
I would go back to the time when I’m deciding on what course to take up in college. Because right now, I realized that I should’ve taken a more Art-related course or Anthropology perhaps.

2. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
My favorite champorado. Yum!

3. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
If that’s my last resort, hell yes.

4. Do you remember a time when you were extremely upset? Does it still matter now?
I haven’t been extremely upset, at least not yet but I always get upset why some people become so extremely selfish.

5. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I don’t really care if others will judge me or not. They can say what they want. What’s more important to me is how I look at myself. Thank you.

6. What cartoon character were you able to relate to most as a kid?
Oh Snap! Who’s that again? I can hardly remember anymore. Yikes.

7. If you could choose to have dinner with five fictional people, who would you invite and what would you talk about?
I would choose the some of the main cast of the TV series Bones namely, Dr. Temperance Brennan, FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth, Dr. Jack Hodgins, Dr. Lance Sweets and Angela Montenegro. We would talk about solving murders using modern forensics and psychology. Oh yeah!

8. If you instantly changed genders for a day, how would you spend that day?
Perhaps court one of my girl crushes. Hehe. As If I ever stand a chance.

9. What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
The normal stuff. Oh, we have this “imitation” abalone. I wonder how it tastes since I haven’t really tasted abalones before.

10. Have you ever worn your undergarments two days in a row?
Sometimes, especially when you’re so damned concerned in finishing really important stuff  and your hygiene is the least of your concern. I hate breaking my momentum sometimes.

11. What was the kinkiest thought you've ever had about someone that's not a celebrity?
Doing “it” inside a coffin. Haha! Though that sounds creepy not kinky. :p

1 comment:

Danielle Austria said...

Woooah on the last one! Interesting answers, Tolens! Thanks for answering. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...