Friday

March Haul

Hello guys! Today, I’ll show you my recent acquisitions for this month. Unlike most recent acquisitions/haul post, my haul is mostly composed of books and random whatnot.
I’ve been eyeing this one ever since I saw it on TV (talk about childishness). It is limited edition that’s why I’m really glad to finally have one before it ran out. I was surprised that it also comes with a bag hook that can also be used as accessory and key chain.

These are the things I got when Nexxa and I went to Logos Hope. I got a journal, set of stickers, a postcard, Charlie Brown Christmas mini-book and tumblers. As you’ve noticed, most of them are souvenir items.

The other book was from Booksale and belongs to my sister. Surprisingly, these miniature books are published by Running Press. What I like about these books aside from being handy, is that the fonts used are named. Perfect for designers, in my case, font enthusiast.

These are all from a Korean surplus store except the pink panther patch that I got from an ukay ukay near our place.

These are all from Booksale. Cats Do it Better than People, a book about various feline stories and anecdotes  and 700 Sundays, an inspiring read from Billy Crystal. I also got a basic watercolor book that also comes with a DVD as my way of compensating for not being able to attend Valerie Chua’s basic watercolor workshop which turned out to be a tentative meeting date for me. Moreover, I intended to buy this really cool fashion illustration book, but when I was about to buy it was no longer there. So I just bought other books: Communicating with your Cat (cat book again!I know I still have cat books that I haven't read but these are pretty cheap, so yeah), I-mag photo magazine and a collection of art nouveau royalty-free designs. Also scored a Bones episode guide (I hope Bones’ main cast is able to sign on it one day).

DVDs  for burning files. Also bought a cute purple plate and a new pillow. 

Scrub me pretty body scrub and hand sanitizers. These have a sweet fruity scent that’s not too overpowering.

Fingerless gloves and boxing gloves given by Dad. What a perfect way to trim my flabby arms. Thanks dad.

 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
 Among all of these, this bag is probably the haul of the month. Bought this for only a hundred pesos. It’s a major steal!
So until my recent acquisition post. Bye.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...