Saturday

Favorite MVs (the recent ones)

Hi!  As promised I'm back with my top 5 recent fave MVs. Enjoy!

I've always love the concept of a lost love and the 70's/80's lifestyle (times which I always thought a good time to live) and this is a good mix of the two. It has a good narrative and good art direction as well. A very sentimental song especially  if you can relate to it. In fact, I made a blog post about it. 


A romantic MV with an eyegasmic lighting. I love the song as well.


What I called the stalker music video that has an interesting twist at the end. I can pretty relate to it for I'm also stalker...an online one at least.


I love its concept of you and me against the world plus the lovers' self-destructive behavior. Good lyrics as well. I also like its retro-ish feel and style of editing. 


A heart crushing song +  a lonesome  and seemingly dark atmosphere = A favorite MV of all time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...