Friday

Mystery Package: A Wig from Pack This!

I know this is extreeeemely late but to those of you who are curious about my package last month, here it is. Tadah!

Yes, it is a wig: the thing on which I spent my sentimental money. Wondering why? See, I've always had the same hairstyle since birth and I want a change but not yet ready to give up my curls. Nearest resort: buy a wig.

Really want to buy it the moment I saw it months ago, but I didn't have the budget at the time. Thought it was already sold so when I found out that it was still on sale, I'm certain there is no stopping especially now that I have the money.

I look different and I love it.

By the way, I've bought this from Pack This! Will make a store review in a while. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...