Friday

Store Review: Pack This!

It's undeniable that online stores are everywhere but there are always two sides of a coin. There are the deceptive ones and the ones that stick to what you see is what you get. Pack This! belongs to the latter.

A month ago, I purchased a pre-loved wig from this store. It's my first time buying online and paying through GCash that's why I'm really worried. But big thanks to Luisa, the store owner, she helped me with all of this GCash whatnots. That alone, speaks volume of its customer service.

The store also describes its products accurately. It's NOT like some online stores wherein their products look only nice in pictures but lacks quality in real life.Need proof? Here is the photo and description of the wig in the store's website:

Long black wig w/ bangs.
Slightly wavy.
Looks really natural.
Doesn't tangle easily.

And here it is after I purchased it.

Looking at my photo, you can tell that it does look natural. Notice the artificial scalp on top, it gives the illusion that it's a real hair. Like other wigs, it has the tendency to tangle but it's really manageable. The best thing about it is that it's free-size. Not only I can use it but I can also lend it to friends, plus you can style it in countless ways. Needless to say, I'm very satisfied with my purchase. I'll definitely buy there again in the future.

If you're looking for pre-loved items and brand-new accessories in reasonable prices, please do pay Pack This! a visit. It is more than willing to serve you.

Customer service: *****
Products: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...