Friday

Ninja, Voyeur or Insurgent?


That is M, my sleeping buddy. I bought him (I’d like to think he is male) over a year now from a thrift shop near our place for only 50 php and we’re stuck like glue ever since.  If he looks familiar, that is because he is one of Totoro’s friends in the anime movie, My Neighbor, Totoro

Anyway, I got him washed couple of days back and to my horror, his ears started to become floppy.  Apparently, my trusty buddy is showing signs of wear and tear. In fact, he had his ears stitched months ago. Good thing Mom put him inside a pillowcase to avoid further damage. Too bad, I can’t see his entire cuteness anymore. But at least, it’s less depressing to see him. Now he looks like a ninja or even a voyeur or an insurgent. Nah, he’s too cute for those, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...